Expert Luxury & Designer Rugs Cleaning in London

Hire the experts from RCL Rug Cleaning London to take care of your luxury rugs & modern area rugs 020 3746 2467
Eco-friendly & Child Harmless Cleaning Solutions
No hidden costs and charges
Flexible schedule – Same or Next Day Appointments
Scotchgard Protection Available

About Luxury Cleaning Service


Time to deep clean your rug with luxury rug cleaning service, but not sure who you can trust with the job? Hesitate no more, RCL Rug Cleaning London is here to help you professionally clean your delicate rug. The professional company has more than 15 years of experience of cleaning rugs and carpets in London and many areas inside London like carpet cleaning Islington or if your location is Croydon you can book our rug cleaning Croydon. It has experienced vetted and trained cleaning personnel which can handle just about any kind of rug – from cheap synthetic area mats to expensive antique rugs. Hire them for luxury rug cleaning!

The company offers residential and luxury rug cleaning London and uses only Prochem certified cleaning solutions which are all eco-friendly and are safe for all, including: people with allergies, toddlers and pets. The professional rug cleaning company will take care of the stains, and will bring your luxury carpet back to life, by removing all dust, dirt and any other residue. The professional luxury rug cleaning will kill any germs residing in your rug, and will make the air in the room much healthier and free of dust and other allergens.


When you choose Luxury Rug Cleaning, you get:


  • Scotchgard protection can be applied upon request
  • Affordable, fixed rated
  • Book another service along with rug cleaning and you get a discount
  • Landlords and estate agencies get preferential cleaning rates

To receive a free quote or request a free onsite viewing, you just need to call 02037462467 or send an online request. The operators are available, so you will receive your rug cleaning price pretty soon!


Expert Luxury Rug Cleaning on Competitive Rates


Luxury rug cleaning London offers fully insured professional luxury rug cleaning services to the people and businesses of London. The cleaners are trained and equipped to handle even the most delicate and expensive rugs or even oriental rugs and if you have one you can book oriental rug cleaning with us. The cleaner will perform a pre-cleaning inspection of your luxury rug, to make an estimate of the exact material it is made of, whether there are any problematic areas, as well as to find any stains which can be pre-treated. After the inspection, the rug will be dusted carefully and thoroughly to remove any dust and other residue. Then the cleaner will test the dyes of the rug for colourfastness, as well as its reaction to the chosen cleaning solution on a small inconspicuous area. If everything seems to be alright, then the professional cleaner will proceed with the deep cleaning. Depending on the type of rug you have, the cleaning can be wet or dry. Our dry rug cleaning is usually used with the more delicate rugs. Tassels will be washed separately. Then comes the drying, the grooming and the inspection, and your beautiful rug will be as beautiful as when you first got it.


Steam rug cleaning


The steam rug cleaning starts with an inspection and thorough hoovering and dusting. Any stains which can be cleaned are pre-treated. The cleaning solution is tested on a small hidden area, and if the dyes and the textile react well, the carpet is washed with a professional carpet cleaning machine. First it is shampooed and then rinsed with clean water. During the carpet cleaning service, the water extraction machine can remove about 95% of the water used for the washing and rinsing. This leaves just 5% of the water which needs to dry. Upon request, the cleaner can use an air moving system to speed up the drying process by 3 times. You can also get Scotchgard protection and deodorising of your luxury rug upon request too. All you need to do is book the professional luxury rug cleaning services of the company and you will have your rug restored back to its beautiful self in no time at all!


Book Professional Luxury Rug Cleaning Now


To book your professional luxury rug cleaning service, just dial 02037462467 or send an online request. The customer care support is there for you, so your request will be processed as soon as possible. Within 2 hours, you will receive an SMS and e-mail message with confirmation for your booking. No advance payment is required. You can book your luxury rug cleaning service for any day of the year with carpet cleaning London, public holidays and weekends included. If you need emergency cleaning, same day rug cleaning is available too. Book more than one cleaning service and you will receive an impressive discount!